The M4000D Mini Mellotron was developed to meet the needs of keyboardists who want an even smaller and lighter Digital Mellotron. The Mini is also designed to fit perfectly on top of the regular M4000D to make a great looking dual manual Mellotron. Instead of the M4000D’s wooden keyboard, it includes a high-quality, semi-weighted Fatar piano-style keyboard with velocity sensitivity, and mono aftertouch.
- High-quality semi-weighted Fatar piano style keyboard with velocity sensitivity and mono aftertouch.
- Lightweight sheet metal cabinet, fits perfectly on the M4000D.
- The weight is 9.5 kg instead of 17.5 kg for the regular M4000D.
- Dimensions: 32 in (W) x 13 in (D) x 3 in (H); weight: 21 pounds
- 100 instantly accessible Mellotron and Chamberlin sounds, captured from original tape sources at 24-bits, uncompressed
- Expansion slot for 100 additional sounds
- A and B sound banks simultaneously accessible, with mix control
- A, B and Master outputs available on unbalanced 1/4-in. line connectors
- Controls for volume, tone, normal/half-speed play and pitch adjustment
- 1/4-in. connectors for sustain, expression, and volume pedals, and for headphones
- MIDI in, out, and thru